The Mission of Playing to Learn Childcare is to provide high-quality, affordable care for children of all abilities in the Solano County community. We use a natural learning approach to identify children’s unique abilities and needs, and create a program that motivates them to learn through creativity, social interactions, and developmentally appropriate support.
We create positive early learning experiences that provide a solid foundation for an ongoing lifelong love of learning.
The Vision of Playing to Learn Childcare is
- To promote social interaction between children of differing abilities
- To partner with families and our community to enhance the abilities and skills of the whole child:
Social Physical Intellectual Communication and Emotional development (SPICE).
- To prepare them for a life long love of learning.
To see our vision come full circle…
- We believe language and communication are the foundation for all future learning.
- We understand all children can learn and have unique needs and abilities.
- We provide natural learning opportunities are often more easily retained and are retained longer.
- We recognize that children learn best through active participation.
- Our teachers modify curriculum and activities based on each child’s stage of development and ability.
- We create positive early learning experiences that provide a solid foundation for an ongoing lifelong love of learning.
If you need more information please contact us at email@example.com.